The Mosser Hotel Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At the Mosser Hotel, your well-being is our top priority. We are committed to ensuring a safe and clean environment and have initiated and elevated cleanliness standards to safeguard the well-being of our guests and colleagues, including:
- The latest guidance from health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health
- Organization (WHO) have been applied to all guest rooms, back-of-house, and public spaces.
- We utilize hospital-grade cleansers and best practices designed to prevent the spread of viruses.
- As a preventive measure, we do:
- Keeping our Distance. We have implemented social distancing measures in all public spaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout all public spaces and lobby.
- Our housekeeping department now clean with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants and clean more frequently.
- We further enhanced our cleaning, communication, and promotion of healthy hygiene practices to ensure the safest environment possible for our associates, guests, and other visitors.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Required. All hotel associated are required to wear face masks. Guests are encouraged to do so as well.
- For associates who have direct contact with guests (e.g. front desk agents) are provided with masks, disinfecting products and hand sanitizer bottles and/or dispensers. Associates are aware of and implement the necessity of safe hand washing and hygiene practices.
- We provide training and education regularly to our hotel associates about the latest safety and cleanliness guidance.
- We are suspending valet parking and our complimentary breakfast service until further notice.
- Safe begins with keeping our valued hotel associates safe. We dedicated a COVID-19 task force in our company that helps monitor and provide guidance to the health and well-being of all employees.
- Our associates are equipped to handle confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases among guests and colleagues. They also understand how to identify potential health risks and are committed to working together to strictly follow all safety and cleaning protocols, which are detailed below.
- Proper handwashing for 30-seconds will be conducted and maintained.
- The front desk will be equipped with plexiglass sneeze guards, and all staff will be required to wear personal protection equipment (PPE), including face masks.
- Social distance markers will be placed in all public spaces (where applicable) to encourage social distancing awareness.
- Elevator capacity will be limited to maintain social distances.
- Should a guest or staff member be diagnosed with COVID-19 after leaving the hotel, all guests and staff that are present at the same time will be notified. If a guest and staff member is diagnosed while staying with us, property isolation protocols will be followed pursuant to CDC and WHO guidelines, and guests and staff will be notified.
Guest rooms cleaning protocols:
- EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants will be used to clean each guest room, with special attention to all high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, light switches, etc.)
- No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay without your permission.
- Replenished towels and linens will be provided upon request.
- All RFID guest keys will be disinfected upon check-out.
- For the laundry and cleaning of bed linens and towels, laundry bags will be utilized to and from the cleaning facility.
Public areas protocols:
- We will utilize EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants throughout all public areas, including:
- Public restrooms
- All high-touch public area surfaces such as handrails and door handles
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed in key areas throughout the hotel including the front desk and elevator landings
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control and The World Health Organization websites, or contact your local health department.
The Mosser Hotel